List:       groovy-user
Subject:    Re: [groovy-user] Issue with Groovy and Hibernate
From:       "Nebojsa Vasiljevic" <nebojsa () sw4i ! com>
Date:       2005-08-24 9:47:25

Try

embeddable/groovy-all-1.0-jsr-03.jar

Nebojsa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Ashburn" <bashburn@gmail.com>
To: <user@groovy.codehaus.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:43 PM
Subject: [groovy-user] Issue with Groovy and Hibernate

Alright, I've got an interesting problem for the list.  I am trying to
implement scripting for a workflow-type engine that we have developed
at my company.  We are currently using Jelly for scripting in the
engine, and  I am trying to move it to groovy for all of the obvious
reasons.  The problem that I have run into is that groovy-1.0-jsr-03
depends on ASM 2.0.  We are also using Hibernate 2.1.8 which depends
on a 1.x version of ASM.  So the problem is that when I implement
groovy, I break hibernate.  Has anyone used groovy with hibernate?  If
so, how did you get them to coexist with the differing asm versions?

Thanks,
-Brian