List:       groovy-user
Subject:    Re: [groovy-user] java.util.NoSuchElementException in GroovyMain.run
From:       Adrian Petru Dimulescu <adrian.dimulescu () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-08-02 22:39:09

Hello,

Finally I was able to run it without that exception. I actually suspect
an overheating of my CPU -- I do have some problems with the CPU
temperature. As funny as it may sound, I reran the script later in the
cooler evening and the exception was gone...

I didn't attach the script because the exception stacktrace made no
reference to the script but directly to groovy code. Of course I still
can send it needed.

Best regards,
Adrian.