List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    Re: [groovy-dev] Documentation effort update
From:       Andrey Bloschetsov <bloschetsov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-21 10:52:12

Hi all,

2013/7/21 Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@codehaus.org>:
> Glad you're onboard.
> I'm not sure what's the best approach yet.
> It could be in a wiki page for now, as it's easier to edit by anybody.
> We could also go with some JIRA sub-tasks of the JIRA issue about the
> documentation?
> What do you think would be best?

In JIRA we can discuss the emerging questions and problems. For me,
working in Jira more convenient. Also, for better issue management,
you can create a special label in JIRA (for example: new-doc or
ascii-doc).

One question remains: who will control the creation of tasks and
sub-tasks? I see the following options:
1. The guys from Groovy team create tasks and the contributors just
write about their intentions in the comments.
2. The contributors themselves create tasks and specify a doc label.
3. ...

--
Andrey Bloschetsov