List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    [groovy-dev] Google summer of code
From:       Vitalii Fed <vitalii.fed () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-04 12:24:32

For the last 9 months I have worked on a new internal Groovy DSL which I
hope can become a Groovy/Grails extension in the future. I wrote a paper
describing some theory and its features which will be published soon (I can
also send the draft copy, 100+ pages). Its prototype is in a early stage
and it would be great if there will be a chance to develop it further as
part of the Google summer of code this year, so I wonder if Groovy leaders
have any plans to apply for this event?

Vitalii