List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    [groovy-dev] Groovy - CI Server - gradle or ant?
From:       Roshan Dawrani <roshandawrani () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-26 10:12:45

Hi,

Quick check: what is the current way of building groovy from source? Using
Gradle or Ant?

I was under the impression that the switch has been made to Gradle based
build, but I run it locally and run into an obvious error - the reference
(tools "com.google.code:jarjar:1.1") does not seem correct. It should be
"com.googlecode.jarjar:jarjar:1.1"

I would like to be in sync with how build happens on the CI server - is that
Ant or Gradle currently?

--
Roshan
Blog: http://roshandawrani.wordpress.com/