List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    Re: [groovy-dev] XmlNodePrinter ?
From:       Paul King <paulk () asert ! com ! au>
Date:       2009-02-13 10:33:55

Yep, user list is the best place for this kind of question.

Changes were made according to the fix versions: 1.6-rc-2, 1.7-beta-1

The changes allow formatting with no extra spaces as per the simple
example shown in the issue or you can also check out the testcase.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, Paul.