List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    [groovy-dev] New Eclipse JUnit Plugin Available
From:       "David Kerber" <davekerber () cox ! net>
Date:       2007-08-24 9:03:22

Greeting Everyone,
   There is a new eclipse plugin checked into the trunk,
org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.junit.  In order to get everything working the
way it needs to there is actually an new Groovy JUnit view to show the
results of your tests.

Here's what works:
  1.  Eclipse 3.2 and 3.3 as far as i can tell
  2.  The source locators will open the correct groovy/java editor for test
cases and stack trace elements

Here's what doesn't work:
  1.  For some reason the new view will not bring itself to the top like the
current view does so for the time being you will have to open it manually,
it is called "Groovy JUnit" in the groovy category.

Please take a look and check it out, I'm sure there are some kinks that need
to be worked out and I would love it if you helped find them.  :)

Thanks,

dave