List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    Re: [groovy-dev] Pb with GroovyShell
From:       Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag () gmx ! org>
Date:       2006-02-18 13:49:14

tog schrieb:
> héhé I already discussed that point with blackdrag but his feeling was
> that it was difficult to handle ... may be Jochen will comment that
> point ;-)

I debugged it and it seemed that all classloaders where asked an noone
had the class... so the message is correct. But as said, it is not easy
to debug, even with the runtime debugger it is not easy to find the
reason. I still have to look after this

But maybe you are interested in hearing that I may found the reason why
a dynamic compiled script with errors is reported as CNFE, I think
that's because of the class$ function we use to resolve classes. That
thing does swallow the nested compilation exception. I will change that
soon.

bye blackdrag