List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    Updated Closure Docs
From:       Mike Spille <mike () krisnmike ! com>
Date:       2005-01-22 17:41:13

I've updated the Closure docs to reflect all of the omissions, corrections,
and fixes offered on the dev and user lists.  The only pieces I haven't
done yet are on delegates and Writable closures.  Delegates are kind of
scary to document :-/  Writable closures I just haven't had time to do yet.

You can see it on the wiki at:

	http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Closures

Thanks to everyone who pointed out problems!

Richard, anything you can do to make the page more readable and accessible
would be greatly appreciated.

I'm moving on now to the "Scripts and Classes" page.  I think this one will
be alot tougher to define than Closures, but we'll see.

Incidentally, on the main Language Guide page, it uses
"{children:all=true}" to display the language guide pages.  Unfortunately,
this appears to order the children alphabetically, which rather sucks when
you're trying to walk people through the features in a certain
order.  Anyone know a good way to impose an explicit order?

	-Mike