List:       groovy-dev
Subject:    GROOVY-501 commit
From:       Danno Ferrin <shemnon () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-24 14:34:16

     I was wondering if bug GROOVY-501 could be looked
at to be committed to the source tree.  I realize that
James has been on honeymoon for a few weeks and many
bugs poured in, so it may be difficult to figure out
which bugs are ready to patch, but this addresses
several other  bugs (328, 329, 333, 391) related to
the SwingBuilder.

thanks.
--Danno