List:       grinder-use
Subject:    [Grinder-use] Fwd: Re: Communicate with console breaks for many processes.
From:       "Aris J. Green" <aris.green () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-24 16:11:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am not using SSH connection sharing.  Thanks, I'll look into it.  I
was running the console in a VirtualBox VM running Fedora 17, hosted
under Windows 7.   I did notice that I was getting the same failure if I
ran a grinder test on the Fedora VM and the console together.  That
should work as its all done on localhost and there is no SSH
forwarding.  Works for 1 test, fails for 5 workers with 5 threads.

I am going to try to run the console on Windows, using SSH forwarding
with Cygwin or PuTTY.  I will check out the SSH connection sharing.  I
am curious as to why it failed when I ran 1 agent and the console on the
same VM with no forwarding.

Aris