List:       grinder-use
Subject:    [Grinder-use] Question about automating post operation to drupal
From:       Ilsa Loving <ilsa.loving () jonahgroup ! com>
Date:       2010-05-23 17:50:28

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this....  I'm trying to do some load testing \
on a site based on drupal.  The part in particular is a submission form that takes \
includes an upload field for binary files.

Because drupal uses some unique values that change on each form submission, I can't \
just use the whatever I've recorded into http-data-0.dat.  I was hoping I could use \
http-data-0.dat to load the base information, and then modify the necessary values \
when invoking the post, but grinder seems to be ignoring what's in the dat file  (I \
tried outputting the results of getFormData() after the setDataFromFile() but all I \
got was 'None'). I figured the most logical thing to do would be to use an array of \
NVPairs to set the necessary form fields, but I can't find any documentation on how \
to go about embedding a file into my NVPair array.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ilsa