List:       grinder-use
Subject:    Re: [Grinder-use] Headless mode: how to launch processes?
From:       Philip Aston <philip.aston () oracle ! com>
Date:       2008-11-07 7:34:49

The script distribution directory is the one you set in the console
(Distribute/Set directory). The directory where you are running the
agent is that in which you run java net.grinder.Grinder.

Looking at the structure below, I'm guessing you have the first set to
be C:\develop\grinder-3.1\workspace\console, and the second set to
C:\develop\grinder-3.1 which should be fine.

It should be fine either way, I'm just trying to figure out the
particular combination of things that breaks it for you. At the moment
I'm out of ideas.

- Phil