List:       grinder-use
Subject:    Re: [Grinder-use] Using Grinder and ZSI web services framework
From:       Philip Aston <philipa () mail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-27 23:46:12

I think you'll have bigger problems.... it looks like ZSI doesn't work
with Jython:

paston01:philipa% cat test.py
import ZSI
paston01:philipa% /opt/jython/jython2.2.1/jython
-Dpython.path=/tmp/ZSI-2.0/ test.py
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "grinder.py", line 1, in ?
  File "/tmp/ZSI-2.0/ZSI/__init__.py", line 405, in ?
  File "/tmp/ZSI-2.0/ZSI/TC.py", line 1794, in RegisterType
TypeError: <built-in function bool> is not a class name

- Phil