List:       grinder-use
Subject:    Re: [Grinder-use] Unable to use the console of version 3.0.1
From:       Philip Aston <philipa () mail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-14 17:57:38

>From the release notes:

"The console now expects a properties file to be selected, rather than a
  script. The properties file determines the script to run through the
  grinder.script property. Other properties override the values in the
  agents' local grinder.properties file. This provides much better
  centralised control from the console."

- Phil