List:       grinder-development
Subject:    [Grinder-development] [ grinder-Feature Requests-3523611 ] CumulativeStatistics through Console Clie
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-06-24 14:00:57

Feature Requests item #3523611, was opened at 2012-05-04 13:46
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by philipa
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=368598&aid=3523611&group_id=18598

not just the latest update.
Category: Console
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Current Console API supporting some of the basic functions like START agents, STOP \
agents, RESET agents.   Exposing CumulativeStatistics through Console API is very \
much useful when we run grinder in headless mode.  We can check the statistics  \
through some web interface.

Date: 2012-06-24 07:00

Message:
This is supported as part of the new console REST api, see #3526344.

The previous console API is deprecated and will be removed.

Comment By: Philip Aston (philipa)
Date: 2012-05-13 09:35

Message:
Web service - good idea. See #3526344.