List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    One email when entire job array completes?
From:       John Saalwaechter <bababooey182 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 16:27:41

I'd like to get one email from Grid Engine when a job
array completes.  I initially thought the "-m e" option
to qsub would do that, but instead it sends an individual
email as *each task* completes, swamping my inbox.

Is there any way get one email from a job array, just
using the qsub command line?  I know I could submit a
follow-up job with a dependency on the job array to just
send the email, but that feels like overkill. Other ideas?