List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    Re: [GE users] Modify code
From:       Ron Chen <ron_chen_123 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-28 2:51:51

Thanks for the patch, and please discuss development
related issues on the "dev" list.

BTW, did you try with the latest source (SGE 5.3p6)?
Also, if you can provide a scenario that can reproduce
the problem, that would be great too!

I didn't read the shepherd source in detail, may be I
am missing something obvious.

 -Ron