List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    Reduced NFS config
From:       "Lengyel, Florian" <FLENGYEL () gc ! cuny ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-25 20:20:11

I've gone from eliminating all NFS usage in SGE to exporting
$SGE_ROOT/default/common to all nodes during an upgrade to patch 5.3p4.
Local executables and spool directories are maintained (I assume
The spool directories are located under $SGE_ROOT/default/spool
on each execution host--they haven't changed)

I've been getting the following message as I restart SGE on the
execution
Hosts:

local configuration m13.gc.cuny.edu not defined - using global
configuration

I'm not sure what this means...

FL