List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    statistics file
From:       "Peter H. Koenig" <Peter.Koenig () phys ! upb ! de>
Date:       2003-08-21 14:15:58

Hi,

I noticed that the statistics SGEROOT/<clustername>/common/statistics
file is getting quite large (roughly 800 MD in our case). I suppose this
is required for the calculation of tickets when using a ticket system
among other purposes.

1. Can one limit the size of this file in SGE ?
2. Can one truncate the file to include just the last x days without
danger ?

Peter