List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    Re: [GE users] Sun grid engine on Itanium IA64 machine running RH 7.2
From:       "Shannon V. Davidson" <svdavidson () swbell ! net>
Date:       2003-01-24 19:18:35

Prakashan,

I am successfully running SGE on an Itanium IA64 cluster using the
32-bit glinux binaries. We really need to create some 64-bit binaries,
but the 32-bit binaries do work.

Shannon

Korambath, Prakashan wrote:

>Hi,
>
>	I want to install SGE on an Itanium IA 64 cluster running RH 7.2
>Linux.  Since I didn't see anybody mentioning IA 64 architecture in this
>list before, I was wondering whether there would be any problem with
>that.
>
>Prakashan

Shannon V. Davidson <svdavidson@swbell.net>
Senior Software Engineer           Raytheon
636-479-7465 office        443-383-0331 fax