List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    Link for searching email archive
From:       Chansup Byun <chansup.byun () sun ! com>
Date:       2003-01-24 14:36:00

Andy Schwierskott wrote:
 > Prakashan,
 >
 > there was just a day ago a similar question and I asked the user who had the
 > problem a couple of questions. Please see this thread with subject:
 >
 >    [GE users] HELP - queues temporarily not available
 >
 >    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=8748&listName=users

Andy,

On the Grid Engine open source home page, the search tool on the left pane seems
to be different than the one you just listed above. In fact, the search servlet
listed above is hard to find from the main home page. Or did I miss the link?

Anyway, I suggest to replace the current search option on the left pane with the
search servlet link. Or you can add the search servlet link as a search for
email archive under resources category on the left pane.

I am sure this will help many new comers and existing members to find/resolve
frequently occurred problems.

Regards,

- Chansup