List:       grid-engine-users
Subject:    Re: [GE users] HELP - queues temporarily not available
From:       Andy Schwierskott <andy.schwierskott () sun ! com>
Date:       2003-01-23 9:12:45

Hi,

What's the output of

   qstat -f

Do all queue show up with a load of 99.99? If yes are the alse in unknown
("u") state.

If both is true then is most likely a communication problem between the
deamons are a problem with hostname resolution. If queues are not in unknown
state (and load is not 99.99) you most likely configure load_threshold
and/or load_scaling in a way the queues go into alarm state.

Queues also might be in error state ("E").

Did you already check the qmaster "message" file and/or the execd "messages"
file?

Andy