List:       grid-engine-dev
Subject:    where do I report documentation issues regarding the Admin/User/Installation
From:       Chris Dagdigian <dag () sonsorol ! org>
Date:       2004-07-22 16:40:51

Is it proper to submit issues of subcategory "doc" to the tracking
system for minor mistakes that I've found in the N1GE product
documentation (the User/Admin/Install guides) rather than the stuff
(like manpages) that lives in CVS?

Is some other group/entity responsible for the product manuals that I
should be sending the feedback to? (or is the issue system on
gridengine.sunsource.net the best place?)

Regards,
Chris