List:       grid-engine-dev
Subject:    problem with runBulkJobs
From:       Dev <dev_hyd2001 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-07-21 7:57:15

HI,

   I am facing a small problem with runBulkJobs method
of DRMAASession. I dont still know if it is a problem
with my code or somewhere else.

When I do session.runBulkJobs( jt, 1, 20, 1 );
20 jobs are being submkitted to the grid engine with
ids X.1 - X.20

but the list returned back by the method runBulkJobs
has only 19 elements
X.1 - X.19.

Has anyone faced such a problem before ?

cheers,

Dev