List:       grid-engine-dev
Subject:    Windows Compiler
From:       Ron Chen <ron_chen_123 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-10 12:15:06

Since the Windows port was annonced, I think someone
will be starting to work on it soon (or already
started?).

If we are planning to use the MS compiler, can we
standardized the build compiler to this free one:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/

I am suggesting this since not everyone wants to buy
the license for MS VC. The free download is fully
functional, and we can redistribute the binary... just
that the free download doesn't have the GUI :)

 -Ron

P.S. the debugger is also available for download:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/ddk/debugging/default.mspx