List:       grid-engine-dev
Subject:    Maui/SGE Integration & SGE source compilation
From:       aman rustogi <amanrustogi2002 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-06-23 21:12:27

Hi all,

I want to make MAUI work with SGE. Is it possible to install SGE thr' binaries and \
then install MAUI to make them both work?

I tried to compile SGE source file in order to later integrate it with MAUI, but that \
option dusnt seem to work for me since last 2 days. I adopted the steps mentioned in \
README.BUILD file.

it works fine till :$ ./myinst -allall.

and then when I execute script : inst_sge, it prompts me with missing libs/binaries.

while compiling source code, I didnt compile "qmon" ($ ./aimk -only-qmon)

* Najib i tried your option too, with rpm from the URL you had mentined, but when I \
try to install MAUI it's prompts with few error messages about missing files.

Can any one help me with this issue as I'm stuck in the initial state of my project \
and not able to proceed further.

Thanx in advance,

                      _(____)_
         ___ooO_(_o__o_)_Ooo___