List:       grid-engine-dev
Subject:    Re: [GE users] Changing the pe $TMPDIR value
From:       Joachim Gabler <joga () sun ! com>
Date:       2002-04-10 14:05:17

Hi Mike,

there was some discussion on the developer's mailinglist in January concerning a \
Myrinet integration - Shannon Davidson did some work in this direction. You can find \
some information in the archive for the developer mailinglist. He also mentions the \
problem with Myrinet port numbers and I think some solution had been found in the \
following discussion.

See http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=2267&listName=dev
for the beginning of the mail discussion.

I crosspost this mail to the developer list - it's more a development than a user \
issue.

   Joachim