List:       grass-windows
Subject:    [GRASS-windows] Xming as X server for winGRASS?
From:       lponti () infinito ! it (Luigi Ponti)
Date:       2008-03-07 6:18:20

Hello,

Is there any chance to use the native X Window server Xming
http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

for adding d.mon functionality to winGRASS 6.3?

I gave it a try with no luck and would like to know if there is any
background on this (apparently no clues on the web). I am trying to get
batch display functionality on winGRASS to test it on a regular basis.

Regards,

Luigi