List:       grass-web
Subject:    [GRASS-web] Good products can not miss!
From:       thaogdglki () tom ! com (=?windows-1252?B?d3d3Lm55cWJ3LmNvbQ==?=)
Date:       2007-12-17 7:42:00

(Dear friends,
Sorry to bother you.We are a large-scale merchandise wholesaler in China,
Our merchandise such as,Tv,notebooks,phones,psp,projectors,motorcycles,musical \
instruments ect.Our products are in good quality,but low price,it will interest \
you.At the same time,we can supple you the direct and quick service.we are legal \
sellers.   Our website is : www.nyqbw.com
                MSN: nyqbw@hotmail.com
              Email: nyqbw@hotmail.com
              skype: nyqbw1
                TEL: +86 377 61825901
If you think we are excellent, please contact us.We will serve for you will all our \
                effort.),,