List:       grass-user
Subject:    Re: [GRASS-user] Problems on MacOS Catalina Installation via Homebrew "Cannot find proj.db"
From:       Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-31 1:46:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Veronika,

Thank you for awesome analysis. I don't have an answer, but I'm struggling
with the same and I thought it might be a good idea to connect the related
discussions:

[GRASS-dev] Automatic/CI compilation on macOS
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2020-March/094187.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2020-March/094207.html

[Bug] Update build GRASS as macOS application #457 (linked comment and
below)
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/457#issuecomment-603575140

Vaclav