List:       grass-user
Subject:    [GRASS-user] display problem on Mac OS ML
From:       Shaun Langley <shaunlangley () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 15:10:25

Calling d.mon x0 starts a window that automatically maximizes to the current display.  I can resize the window manually, but redrawing it *often (but not always) causes it to maximize.  I've tried utilizing d.resize with no effect.  Even passing a width,height of 10,10 results in it maximizing to the current display. I'm assuming this is a problem with X11 on the mac, but I have no idea how to fix it.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks,
Shaun