List:       grass-user
Subject:    [GRASS-user] change r.horizon to give distance
From:       Martial Duguay <martialdug () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2012-11-27 11:20:29

Hi,

I am working on a project where i would need the r.horizon function not to give me  \
the angle height of the horizon for each point but to give me the distance to this \
point (in distance or pixels). For example, if r.horizon for a point give an an angle \
of 0.009 rad, i would like to get 12567 (meters e.g.) or 12567 pixels (if 1 m \
resolution) instead of the angle value. I opened the main.c  file of the module to \
have a look but being a very novice in C language it is quite difficult to see \
through where I could try to make some changes.

Thanks for your help

Martial