List:       grass-user
Subject:    Re: [GRASS-user] Introduction and installing GRASS
From:       David Colyer <colyer () pl ! net>
Date:       2011-05-27 13:22:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Yes typing "grass" in terminal did the trick and GRASS is now up and
running. Haven't tried to do anything with it yet, that's the next task.

I would like to get an icon on in a menu or desk top, but it sounds like
people have done this so I'll see if I can work it out.

It's exciting to hear from some people here in NZ. I'm currently in
Auckland myself.

Thanks again.

David