List:       grass-user
Subject:    [GRASS-user] Topographic Correction of Satellite images
From:       Pablo Carreira <pablotcarreira () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 11:45:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 I'm seaching for a way to do orthoretification of GeoEye1 high resolution images on \
grass based o SRTM DEM, the add-on i.topo.corr does not exist anymore. Does anyone \
have a clue on how to do that?

Thanks.

Pablo Torres Carreira

São Paulo - Brazil.

Você sabia que o Hotmail mudou? Clique e descubra as novidades.
http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows/windowslive/products/hotmail.aspx