List:       grass-user
Subject:    [GRASS-user] r.li.setup trouble with circle
From:       patrick.giraudoux () univ-fcomte ! fr (Patrick Giraudoux)
Date:       2007-12-24 4:12:33

Dear listers,

I am working with grass 63 cvs (grass-6.3.cvs_src_snapshot_2007_12_22 )
and exploring r.li programme possibilities but fails to get to the end
of the r.li.setup process in 'sampling area settings'.

When I twitch 'Sample units' and try to set up the size of circle
sampling units centered over site (Rectangle works fine), I get the
message 'Type integer values or set raster map name', and this for any
integer value (100, 500, etc.) entered.

Any hint welcome...

Patrick