List:       grass-stats
Subject:    [GRASS-stats] Usage of R and GRASS - References
From:       Chethan S <chethanuniversal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-06 5:56:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings!

I have started working on my academic project which is on object based image
classification using Geostatistics of landsat data. My objective is to
analyze increase in cropped area over years. I will be using GRASS and R to
accomplish my objectives. I am interested to know if anyone is aware of such
work carried out in past using GRASS and R. Such a study if available would
serve as a benchmark for my work.

Regards,

Chethan S.

--