List:       grass-dev
Subject:    Re: [GRASS-dev] Some wxGUI tests on Windows
From:       Colin Nielsen <colin.nielsen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-27 13:25:32

Sorry was away and wasn't able to update for a while. A new version is
available now, though Helmut also created a binary just before me. I
think we'll start alternating so we can have more regular versions
coming out. Is every two weeks overkill or does that sound about
right?

Please test the new version with all the problems listed in this
thread and we'll see what is left to be fixed.

-Colin