List:       grass-dev
Subject:    Re: [GRASS-dev] GAL Framework
From:       Radek =?utf-8?q?Barto=C5=88?= <blackhex () post ! cz>
Date:       2008-10-29 19:26:27

On Wednesday 29 of October 2008 17:48:10 Moritz Lennert wrote:

> Actually GRASS already works on the FreeRunner if you use Debian as its OS
> !

Thanks, I thought so, but I was not sure. Anyway, I'm trying to append GRASS
to FSO, but very slowly and without success so far (stucked on GDAL configure
error).

--
Ing. Radek BartoĊˆ

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex@post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex@jabber.cz