List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] Space around text in rectangle
From:       Benedikt Rothe <B.Rothe () hydrotec ! de>
Date:       2011-12-26 21:01:25

Emden,

Works fine! Width, heigt, margin: That's what I was looking for.
Thank you

Benedikt

Von:	"Emden R. Gansner" <erg@research.att.com>
An:	Benedikt Rothe <B.Rothe@hydrotec.de>
Kopie:	graphviz-interest@research.att.com
Datum:	23.12.2011 16:57
Betreff:	Re: [graphviz-interest] Space around text in rectangle

On 12/23/11 10:17 AM, Benedikt Rothe wrote:
> The rectangles a drawn quite big. I'd like to narrow the space between
the
> labels (Knoten1, Knoten2) and the boundary of the rectangles.
>
> Any suggestions?
The width and height attributes specify minimum values. By default,
these are set to 0.75 in. and 0.5 in.,
respectively. You can set these to smaller values.

In addition, the margin attribute specifies the space left between the
node label and its shape. This value can
also be reduced.

     Emden