List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] how to make <> for a label of a node to be
From:       gfxgivz () 126 ! com
Date:       2011-09-27 14:36:04

for example, there is a node named mynode: mynode [label = "labelname |
{longname1| longname2|longname3}"] Since the longnames are meaningful, so I
want to use mynode.longname1/2/3 to represent them, but they are also very
long, so it becomes a burden to write longname1/2/3 twice. Is there a flag to
set so that I can just use the following style: mynode [label = "labelname |
{longname1| longname2| longname3}"] And I can still use mynode.longname1/2/3
to represent them individually. Thanks a lot!