List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Network Diagrams in GraphViz
From:       kevinshaw01 () gmail ! com
Date:       2011-04-26 15:08:09

All,
I am new to GraphViz so please forgive my ignorance.
I need to create a quick network topology diagram for a network consisting of
~140 switches.    I do not wish to waste hours drawing this in Visio or DIA,
as the project may not get funded.
One place that I am having issues is landing multiple connections (24) on
certain switches.  With this level of concentration, things like port labels
become very cluttered and somewhat misplaced.
Any help would be great!  DOT files, command syntax ideas, etc.
Thanks,
Kev