List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Orthogonal layout, what's up?
From:       Martin Fabian <fabian () chalmers ! se>
Date:       2010-07-26 21:30:28

Reading the Change.log for 2.26.3, I see that already in August 2,
2007, for release 2.14, was orthogonal layout mentioned to have been
added. At least "support for selection of" orthogonal edges. However,
I cannot get it to work.

Specifying "splines=ortho" (is this documented, BTW?) I get the same
result as with "splines=polyline". Is this as it should be?

// MVHMF