List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] Redistributing graphviz libs (Windows)
From:       John Ellson <ellson () research ! att ! com>
Date:       2010-07-26 2:02:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

  I'm not the licensing expert, nor a Windows expert, but I think our
preference should be that you not redistribute any graphviz files
outside of their original package.
Just make graphviz a pre-requisite to your package.   (OK, I'm thinking
of decent package managed systems, I've no idea how you express this on
Windows.)

For your plugin, during postinstall, and with installation priviledges,
you must invoke "dot -c" to register your plugin.

Do not ship config6 with your code as this would break other-people's
added plugins.

John