List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Increasing width and height of graph
From:       junghee () cs ! umass ! edu
Date:       2010-07-04 22:40:58

Hello,

I generated a graph using Graphviz. I attach the graph on this email.
The problem is that I need to increase the picture size, both width
and height. Because current picture seems so compacted.

To do this, I increased the size part: *size="19,19"*. However, it
didn't work.
Below is the my dot script for your information.

digraph finite_state_machine {
rankdir=LR;
size="19,19";
node [shape=circle, fontsize=100];
A1[width=0.9];
A2[width=5.3];
I5[width=0.0];
J1[width=0.0];
A1->A2[label="0.36842",fontsize=50];
G6->D1[label="0.50000",fontsize=50];
H1->G6[label="0.05263",fontsize=50];

Does anyone know how I can increase the width and height of this graph
so that it looks better than current graph?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Jean