List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] GraphViz Text Limit & Generated File
From:       Pierre Hakim <hhaakkiimm () hotmail ! fr>
Date:       2010-05-12 15:22:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everybody,

I am working on GraphViz since 1 month now. I meet some problems. I
have two questions.

 1 - I saw that there is a limit of the characters in GVedit.
After a number of characters, I can't add more text. Can I change this
limit of text? (I have a big graph to generate...).

 2 - I'm working on windows OS, when I launch GVedit, i can
write my text and generate my graph without problem. Now i try to
generate my graph with windows command line. So I have my file
"my_graph.txt" with the text inside and I do :

     C:\<path>\Graphviz2.26.3\bin>dot -Thpg my_graph.txt -o
 monImage.jpg

When I do that, I have some warnings but I don't know if "monImage"
is generated and I don't know where..

I appreciate a little help..

Thank you very much.

Pierre

La boîte mail NOW Génération vous permet de réunir toutes vos boîtes mail dans Hotmail !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/nowgeneration/