List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] How to bolden the line
From:       Ryan Schmidt <graphviz-2009b () ryandesign ! com>
Date:       2009-09-29 23:56:13

On Sep 29, 2009, at 18:40, 王孙鹏 wrote:

> I want line on my graph bolden  when the mouse move on to it. But I
> do not know how to do it

You can make lines bolder by specifying their line width in points
using the penwidth attribute.

graph G {
   a--b [penwidth=4]
}

But there's no interactivity in Graphviz so there isn't a way to
specify that this should be only when you mouse over the line.

If this is for a web page, look into my Canviz script.

http://canviz.org/

It is my intention that you should be able to program it to have
interactivity, such as bolding the line when you mouse over it. The
script is still a work in progress, however, and what you want may not
be possible in its current form; I haven't tried. If it isn't, we can
work together to make it possible.

If this is not for a web page, what environment is it for?