List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] I have few question about Graphviz java API
From:       "Emden R. Gansner" <erg () research ! att ! com>
Date:       2009-09-17 15:20:36

王孙鹏 wrote:
> Dear Mr/Ms,
> I am now working on generate a SVG graph, I have already known  how to
> use Graphviz, but now I need to use JAVA to call Graphviz. So now I
> need some hint on how to call Graphviz by JAVA or some Graphviz JAVA
> interface or API

If you build Graphviz with --enable-java (which is the default), you'll
get SWIG-generated java bindings to the Graphviz API. This allows you
to create, modify, lay out and render graphs in java.

For more information, go to tclpkg/gv in the Graphviz source tree. There
you will find man pages and sample code.

    Emden