List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] does anyone still use: -Tdia -Thpgl -Tmif -Tmp
From:       John Ellson <ellson () research ! att ! com>
Date:       2009-02-17 18:58:53

A quick question for graphviz users.

I would like to remove the remaining "codegen" renderers in graphviz in
the not too distant future.
This was code that provided renderers before we had plugins.

At the moment, the following renderers are only available as codegens:

    -Tdia Thpgl -Tmif -Tmp -Tpic -Tvtx

I would like to know which of these people are still using?

Also, if you are using a format, please indicate if you would be willing
to help test
as I reimplement it in a plugin, since I no longer have display programs
or devices for
some of these formats.

John