List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Multi-level viewing of a directed hierarchical
From:       "Bennett Kankuzi" <bfkankuzi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-03 14:20:23

Dear All,

I can generate a directed hierarchical graph using graphviz and the
input graph is in dot. Currently am using zgrviewer as the viewer. But
what I want is that I should be able to view only nodes at a
particular level at a time, rather than all the nodes in the
hierarchical graph being displayed at the same time. For example,
initially I should view only nodes which are at level zero, and then
clicking on any level-zero node should display its immediate children.
I can say that its like a kind of multi-level viewing of a
hierarchical graph.

Is there a way to achieve this?

I hope I have expressed my problem in a proper way. And many thanks
for any help.

Kind Regards,

Bennett

--